Functions of Cookies
* To enable our Site to function by, for example, enabling us to determine your username and whether you are logged in, displaying the contents of your shopping cart, enabling us to retrieve account information needed to fulfill your requests for information and services and telling us your browser type so we may deliver appropriately configured content to your device.
* To prevent fraud by monitoring log-in status.
* To measure and analyze activity on the Site, our other services, and third party services so that we may manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features and Content of our Service most interest our visitors, and how our Service performs from a technical point of view (such as the speed with which content loads and the incidence of technical problems). We or any provider of measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
* To provide personalized recommendations, Content, advertising, marketing emails, and guidance on Service features based on your activity on our Service, such as prior purchases, abandoned shopping cart selections, and browsing activities.
* To enable us or third party sites or services or advertising companies to collect and store information regarding your activity on the Site or our other services, or third party services to provide you with personalized recommendations or content or to provide you or broader advertising audiences with advertisements tailored to your or such audiences’ inferred interests, or to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. The third party advertisers may serve advertisements for us or for other companies on the the Site, our other services, or on third party services.
Managing, Blocking, and Deleting Cookies
Generally, Internet browsers contain controls for managing cookies. Those controls may enable you to delete cookies or to accept or reject certain categories of cookies. You may be able to manage other (non-cookie) tracking technologies through the websites of the firms that provide such technologies or through the operating system of your mobile device. You should consult the “Help” section of your browser or the website of your hardware, software, or operating system providers for further information. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers. If you reject or delete cookies the related features and functions of our Site may be unavailable to you and the performance of our Site as experienced by you may be impaired.
Customize Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, which is enabled by a cookie we set on your web browser. If you would like to customize or opt-out of Google Analytics collecting data from your browser when you visit websites, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on here : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
You can learn how to customize or opt-out of receiving personalized online advertisements from Google by following this link : https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Cookies We Use
We use the following cookies :
Cookie Expires Information Collected
CMXSESSIONID End of session Log-in status, username, user ID, shopping cart,
browser type, user ID
tracking Up to 14 days Referring url if linked to the Site
_utma 2 years Visits to Site- Total #, when was first and last
_utmb 30 minutes Time stamp- page visit
_utmc End of session Time stamp- leaves Site
_utmz 6 months User segment-e.g., logged in or not
_ga 2 years Randomly generated, non-personally
identifiable user ID. Used to associate other
tracking data with the applicable, but
Changes to Cookies